Saturday, July 11, 2009

Elephant Ears

I think that maybe Titus isn't really my kid. We went to the fair for lunch with my mom and dad and got an elephant ear for dessert. (I could have skipped lunch and just had the elephant ear). Anyway - Titus is chopping away on his little piece - one little mouse-bite at a time. After about 5 minutes, he looks up at me, hands me a little more that half of what I gave him, brushed his hands off, and was done eating elephant ears. (I had no problem finishing his piece for him).

He walked around the fair, looking at all the rides and those crazy game places with all the stuffed animals. He was interested, but was his typical, well-behaved self, not arguing when I told him he couldn't go. I think his favorite part was sitting on the tractor at the entrance, and looking at the huge front-loader.

Next year we'll have to take the kids on kiddie day and let them ride some of the rides - Isabele will be walking - it should be a hoot. Must remember the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment