Sunday, January 10, 2010

Isabele's Purse

Miss Isabele, being herself the other day. I made the sweater for Titus for his first birthday. I think it fits Isabele a bit better than it did Titus. It was a little big on him and then I think I forgot about it until his arms were longer than what hers are right now.
I knit this purse the other evening. I got a new book of patterns that uses only one skein or leftovers from other projects. My intent was that this purse was for me, however, I think Isabele has other plans for the purse.
I know these handles are for something.
I can hold it like this.
It fits her really well. When she puts it on her shoulder the bottom of the purse falls just below her hip. She's cute. I'm not sure if she's going to keep it for herself or if I'm going to use it. I have the feeling that if I try to use it, she's going to take it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment