Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Isabele's Pretties

I've been putting embroidery floss friendship bracelets on Isabele for months and months now, in hopes that I can train her to leave real pretties on.
That said, I ordered her her first sterling silver bracelet the other day and it arrived in the mail today. She was sleeping so I stuck it on her with her other bracelets still on. I wonder when she will discover it. I don't think she can get it off.
I also finished a pair of leg warmers for her out of leftover sock yarn. They are cute and she leaves them on!!

1 comment:

  1. now we need PHOTOS! The headband I'm wearing is one I bought here. I made the one and havent started another one yet. Mom did one and ripped it out. I would go ahead and try it for yourself. Cast on like 104 stitches maybe and take out 6-8 rows of the increase and the decrease and see how that works.

    ReplyDelete